cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2017

Hello,

I have the full movie and entertainment package, but cannot find the live stream of the Oscars ceremony. Only a channel dedicated to oscar movies. can someone help me?

48 REPLIES 48
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you select 'Movies' followed by 'Watch Live', the third live stream channel down is 'Sky Cinema Oscars'.

The actual ceromony commences Monday morning at 01:30 hours and runs for 3 and a half hours

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On 'Movies' under 'Live Movies' there's only an Oscar Nominations Special? Not the actual Oscars? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, just wondering if I will be able to watch the Oscars ceremony this year on Now TV on the live function. If not I will need to add movies onto SKY.

Thank you for any help given

Y_B 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

NOW TV haven't yet confirmed whether they will have the Oscars according to their social media feed, but in past years you've been able to watch it live with a Cinema Pass. Best thing to do is keep an eye on their blog nearer the time as they usually have a post on there with the details

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Home/ct-p/Blog-home

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

So as @Andy mentioned, in the past we have always shown the Oscars live on Sky Movies and we tend to add a dedicated channel to the line up.

Right now it's a little too early to confirm we will be showing the ceremony but it's safe to say you'll need a Sky Cinema (Movies) pass to see it.

Thanks

Simon

Anonymous User
Not applicable

will the oscars 2017 be shown on now tv 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update on when the Oscars Channel is going to appear?

Thanks a lot.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Any update on when the Oscars Channel is going to appear?

Thanks a lot.

Hi

Great news the channel should be uploaded at some stage today Smiley Happy

Thanks

Aaron

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the Oscars be available on Now's Catch Up after the ceremony, or is the only option to watch live?