cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2018.

I can't find the live stream. I have NOWTV online and on PS4. It's not in Sky Cinema Oscars as the Curious Case of Benjamin Button is on at 1:30am.

PLEASE HELP?!

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wasted hours trying to find it on their site. Instead of watching somwhere else. How about compensating people? Class suite anyone?

Legend 5
Legend 5

Funny how you cannot find it..... I just went to cinema selected live and the third option was the Oscars. In fact it looks like it is repeating at 8am if you missed it and are able to watch then. You would look very silly in court if you just couldn't find something.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you be more specific? Where is that "cinema selected live "? What else is listed there?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

For the liv channels, if you are watching on a PC/Mac browser you can access the live channels from top left Menu > Movies > Live Movies, or you can go direct to

https://watch.nowtv.com/movies/livemovies

If you are using a NOW TV box or stick open up the NOW TV app and from the main menu go to Movies > Watch Live.

Apps on other devices work in a similar way. If you are using YouView then unfortunately these don't have live channels so you'll need to use a different device.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV have confirmed on Twitter that the Oscars will be available on-demand coming soon (not sure if it's just the highlights or the full ceremony)

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User do you never watch the movies that are being shown live?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Your answer came too late. There is no way for us verify that it was correct.

The facts remain:

1) Several people were not able to find it and posted about it. Nobody replied in time to help and direct.

2) Nobody at the time posted that was able to watch it.

3) The search was for "oscar" was returning some other oscar stuff but not the ceremony. And not it returns one more thing, but again not the ceremony.

4) Even after the Twitter post mentioned, the show is not available

5) You replied to defend NowTV at the beginning of a working day, and posted another reply just about at the end of it. So I conclude you are just a paid (or otherwise motivated) pro-NowTV troll.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  no I just do normal things like sleep at night.  The forum is often quiet in the middle of the night.  I replied on the way into work 07.20, from the bus  having noticed it was on in 40 minutes 08.00. I again replied on the bus on the way home.   Search brings up the catalogue not necessarily what is being shown on the the live channels.  Not everything that is shown live across the various passes is available on catchup or demand.   The highlights are on in a couple minutes time on the live oscars channel within Sky Cinema (not a collection)

With respect .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KAZX8i_RPQ

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone that is interested, the full ceremony is now available on catch-up for 5 days, you can find it by searching for Academy in the NOW TV app (the show is titled The 90th Annual Academy Awards) or if you are watching on a PC/Mac click here