cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2018

Hi,  do we know yet if the Oscars ceremony will be on Sky Cinema as in previous years?

The Oscars page on sky.com hasn't been updated.

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! 

The Oscars will be shown on Sky Cinema. Also keep an eye out for Sky Cinema Oscars, coming in February. 

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hello! 

The Oscars will be shown on Sky Cinema. Also keep an eye out for Sky Cinema Oscars, coming in February. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So if I get the Now TV Cinema package, does that include Sky Premiere where the Oscars are normally shown? And do we get the Sky Oscars channel? Thanks!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Yes, a NOW TV Cinema Pass gets you access to all the Sky Cinema channels including Premiere and Oscars (which will be a rebrand of one of the current channels).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks, very helpful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just joined now TV and saw your reply re seeing the Oscars (which is why I joined) - where do I go on the site to find the sky cinema channels

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. 

If you are watching on a PC/Mac browser you can access the live channels from top left Menu > Movies > Live Movies, or you can go direct to

https://watch.nowtv.com/movies/livemovies

(you may want to bookmark the page to get to it quickly).

You'll just need to choose the Sky Cinema Oscars channel when it is time.

If you’re new to NOW TV you might want to try playing one of the live channels now to make sure it works on your setup.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I joined NOW in time for the OSCARS but can't find them on Sky Cinema??

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I joined NOW in time for the OSCARS but can't find them on Sky Cinema??

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The full ceremony has finished, but the highlights show is on the live Cinema Oscars channel tonight at 8pm or for those with an entertainment pass Sky One at 9pm. NOW TV haven't told us for definite if it will be available on demand so if you don't hear anything before you might want to watch live tonight to be sure.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Having said that NOW TV have confirmed on Twitter there will be an on-demand version coming soon (not sure if it's just the highlights or the full ceremony)

https://twitter.com/nowtvhelp/status/970632108711477248