cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oscars 2018 coverage

Hello all! 

In case you're wondering if you can catch the 2018 Oscars on NOW TV- you can!

Schedule below and leave your predictions...... 

Sky Movies Oscars

04/03

11pm       The Oscars Greatest Shocks, Frocks and Fairytales (Documentary)

12am       Oscars 2018: Red Carpet (Live!)

1.30am    The 90th Annual Academy Awards (Live!)

05/03

8am           Full repeat

8pm          Ceremony Highlights

34 REPLIES 34
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

In a year that's been good for inventive horror/fantasy I'm hoping for Best Picture and Best Director for The Shape of Water/del Toro, and original screenplay for Get Out. I've not bet my mortgage on it tho!

PS @Anonymous User do we know if the highlights show is added to catch-up this year? It's popped up in the past for a few days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Andy I've seen Get Out, which is unusual, normally I stay very far away from anything horror/thriller and I enjoyed it. 

I still need to see the other 2 though!

Re: Highlights, I've queried and will let you know! 

Update: Yes they will! Exact time TBC. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mary

I don't have the Sky Oscars channel on the Now TV menu but I do have Sky Cinema Greats - is this the same? The TV listsing seems to match up with what's being show on the Oscars channel.

If so, is Sky Cinema Greats the channel we want for showing the Oscar ceremony on Sunday?

Many thanks

Sarah

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Yep, Sky have rebranded Sky Movies Greats as Sky Movies Oscars, it's just that the logo on some of the apps hasn't been updated yet.

And yes that's the channel that the live coverage will be shown on Sunday night (with a bit of luck it will have changed name by then!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Phew! Thanks for confirming that @Andy.

del Toro will defo get Best Director but Three Billboards for Best Picture...and hopefully they read the correct card this year!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Oh yes, I'm right behind del Toro for director, not seen Shape of Water yet but Pan's Labyrinth is one of my favourite films and I love The Devil's Backbone, he never puts a foot wrong! I'm hoping Get Out gets a nod somewhere, and I'm an Apes fanatic so fingers crossed for War picking up Visual Effects! Enjoy! 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will the Oscars be on download??
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User none of the Now content is available to download.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i am in italy on nowtv.it same rules apply? Thanks