cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Movies offer 2 month free subscription cancelled

My NowTV subscription as part of the Chromecast promotion was cancelled without any reason - what can you tell me as when I purchased the Chromecast one of the reasons was to trial your movies services for 2 months
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User do you live in the UK and have a credit / debit card registered in the UK? If you live in Ireland or anywhere else outside the UK NOW TV isn't available 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I live in the UK and checked my account details and these were all valid. So what else could be the issue?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for responding, @Anonymous User

There is nothing else I can suggest. If the pass has been removed, you will need to get in touch with NOW TV Support directly. You can contact them via email or Live Chat (8am to Midnight) please click here to access NOW TV Help, where contact can be established with the team.

Thanks!

Osculogic 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues with your pass. As it's account related I will send you an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, Psperera

Your offer wasn't redeemed without a valid UK-issued credit/debit card, as this is standard procedure for all voucher activations. When you visit 'My Account Passes' does the Entertainment Pass show as 'Buy Now' or 'Cancel' as this will determine the status of the pass. Please click here to visit that area and to double-check its status. It is unusual that a pass is revoked once activated. 

The menu should look something like this;

If it states your Entertainment Pass offer is activated, but you cannot watch any media from that pass on a device,  it'd be a good idea to follow this up with NOW TV Support directly. You can click here to visit the NOW TV Help section. 

Thanks!

Osculogic