cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV movie voucher

I bought a now TV box in December and my I got three months movie pass with it and they are asking for payment 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you enter the voucher code from the scratchcard which came with the box?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes in December and they where gonna start the three months in January and now they want payment 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I bought a now TV box in December and my I got three months movie pass with it and they are asking for payment 

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you sure it wasn't a box with a three month entertainment pass. Because the typical lengths of the prepaid movies passes are two or four months. The entertainment passes are three, five or six months.

In any case to get your prepaid time you need to apply the voucher code that comes inside the box to your account. Did you apply the voucher code to your account? The voucher code would have been on a card inside the box.

You can check what passes you are currently subscribed to by going to the my passes section of the my account area on the website. The menu used to access the different  sections of the my account area is located near the top right of any page on the website (I would recommend you use a desktop PC, laptop PC or Mac.)

Hope that helpsSmiley Happy 

EDIT: also see @Anonymous User post above mine Smiley Happy 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.