cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box and free movie pass

Hello.

I have set up my Now TV Box and can access the apps fine except the sky movies app doesn't seem to appear in my list of channels. I have a free movie pass, so I would like to make use of it and watch movies via the Now TV box on my TV. I can access the movies fine on my Laptop, but I have noticed that my TV/Now TV Box isn't appearing in my devices. From what I can see on Manage Devices it says that just by using the device it should automatically be added to the list. Please can you point me in the right direction?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

On the NOW TV homescreen you'll see a green and blue icon for the  NOW TV app, click that to open the app up and then on the main menu on the left hand side of the screen choose Movies. You can watch anything in this section using your movies pass.

Your box will be added to your device list as soon as you start watching one of the movies.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

On the NOW TV homescreen you'll see a green and blue icon for the  NOW TV app, click that to open the app up and then on the main menu on the left hand side of the screen choose Movies. You can watch anything in this section using your movies pass.

Your box will be added to your device list as soon as you start watching one of the movies.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much 🙂