cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nor receiving my discounted Nowtv Sky Cinema Pass

I am paying a reduced charge on my Now TV ... yet when I try to view a film it asks me for a voucher or pay £9.99. I have checked my bank account and the agreed amount has been debited yet I am not receiving the service.  Both my Bank Account and Now TV account are showing the charge as paid.  Furthermore, my passes does not allow me to cancel this payment due to lack of service. I cannot get to speak to anyone via the Sky Tv Tel No.  I do not wish to continue paying for a service I'm not receiving, and cannot cancel, and cannot contact anyone to help me with my issue! 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I should add .... that I have been using Now Tv for years and this is the first time I have had an issue 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening is because you've not actually logged into your 'active' NOW TV account.

In order to determine if you have logged into your active account, visit your 'My Account' and access areas such as, My passes', 'Payment details' and 'My devices' to see if everything is as expected...

By-the-way... What devices are you using to access NOW TV content?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I've been in my payment details .... the last payment was made a few days ago at the end of August.  I have a Now TV set top box, which has always worked fine. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have a Now TV set top box, which has always worked fine. 

Is your NOW TV box listed under the 'My devices' area of your account?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes last used 20 Aug 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes last used 20 Aug 

And your NOW TV device is logged into the same NOW TV account? If-so, something has indeed gone wrong!

If you have'nt done-so already... Try 'resetting' your NOW TV box. For more info look here: How to reset your NOW TV Box

However, if the afore mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for trying ... I tried the reset and went through the set up ... but nothing has changed.  Ok I'll try live chat. Thanks