cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Voucher code in my Box

Hi 

I have just set my now tv box up, there is no voucher code under the scratch part of my card?

so i have no code?!

I scratched it off gently but it is literally white underneath theres noe ven a trace of where a number may of been!

what can i do?! I only bought a box to be bale to get the movies!

52 REPLIES 52
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi. Purchased through NOW TV but no voucher code for entertainment package in set up box. Serial number 5686D4566491... Thanks 

Out of interest... Where did you purchase your NOW TV box from? And how many months was the voucher pass code for?

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi. Purchased through NOW TV but no voucher code for entertainment package in set up box. Serial number 5686D4566491... Thanks 

Out of interest... Where did you purchase your NOW TV box from? And how many months was the voucher pass code for?

@SeeMoreDigital I believe that question was already answered in the individual's postSmiley Wink

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Oh yeah... From NOW TV direct 😉