cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Voucher code in my Box

Hi 

I have just set my now tv box up, there is no voucher code under the scratch part of my card?

so i have no code?!

I scratched it off gently but it is literally white underneath theres noe ven a trace of where a number may of been!

what can i do?! I only bought a box to be bale to get the movies!

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The advert DID state a 3 month entertainment pass voucher was included (hence why I thought it was a good deal).
The voucher was inside BUT when it was scratched it was an empty white box.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi again Mark

A couple of things crossed my mind:-

1) Under normal circumstances, you should be able to go back to the seller/retailer but I believe you bought your box from a private citizen, so that won't work.

2) You could get onto Now TV help chat and tell them you bought a box but the voucher number was blank, they will need the serial number and possibly date of purchase and they might be able to research and recreate the voucher number for you. Use the following URL:-

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

Then use the down arrow on the "Anything else?" section.

However, Now TV are under no obligation to provide you with a voucher number simply because that's the responsibility of the seller/retailer.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a nowtv box from asda and when I opened it there was no voucher. I returned it and was given another completely sealed box. There is no voucher in it either. Asda staff can't help. Can you advise please?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you 100% certain that there is no voucher? It's business card sized and can easy get stuck to the rest of the packaging within the box.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I revived your email but the server is rejecting my reply. I have taken the box apart in case a voucher was caught in flap. No luck. It is strange that this is the second box I have bought without a voucher. I bought it because of the two month movie pass!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. That is very strange. As it has been purchased via a retailer you will need to go back to them I'm afraid. I would get another box and open it within the store.

Let us know how you get as I would be interested if the 3rd box also failed to have a voucher.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just retuned the box. The staff went through all the movie pass boxes and there were no vouchers in any. We opened an entertainment voucher box it of curiosity and the voucher for that was on top of the contents. It looks like there is a problem on the nowtv packing department. I now have no box and will probably just cancel my subscription as I can't watch in on TV. Disappointing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Oh no 😞

Can you tell us which store it was?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just had a NowTV box delivered with no vocuher code (bought directly from NowTV)

The box had to be resent as the other got lost in the post, so not sure if that's why we didnt get a voucher for our 3 month pass?

The serial number is <details removed>, order number <details removed>.

Please advise, we have been waiting to get this sorted for over a month due to the problems with the original delivery. 

Thanks,

Jack 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

No worries, I'll get this looked into 🙂

Will be in touch via email soon.

Birgit

NOW TV Team