cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Offers For Loyal Customers - Not Great!

Firstly I like the service.

My usage consists of wanting the entertainment pack simply to watch Only Fools & Horses from time to time, when I get time. I rarely watch the movies but like to have the option in case there is something good on etc

I have went to the website and seen all the great offers for the new customers but nothing for existing. Then the offers part goes blank for existing customers.

I used to be a massive fan but Now TV are becoming like their parent Sky, Greedy and once they hook you there is no loyalty to you at all. How dissapointing.

For goodness sake... All I ask is to get a few good offers to keep the service on, especially when we would watch a very select few shows. I'm sure its great for heavy users.

Some people say they get emailed longer term deals but I have had no such offer.

Anyway it might be nice if they listen to their customers, according to many forums there are alot of us in the same boat. So hopefully they listen and give us all a reason to stay.

17 REPLIES 17
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@commanda6 But annoying PayPal Digital Gifts charge £34 for a month sports pass, which is a whole 1p MORE than the full price of the pass from NOW TV ... they are basically swindling everyone out of a Black Jack ... Smiley Mad

good point @Andy I forgot to mention that it's probably best people don't get sports month passes from fair as they are indeed 1p more expensive than buying them direct from NowTV. I'm not sure it warrants them out mad smiley, though AndySmiley LOL

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

That's potentially 12 Black Jacks a year @commanda6 , practically a bag full, the robbing &@%*%& !!! 😄

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6 wrote:

Hi guys and girls @schnapps @Anonymous User @ukbobboy @4268

You can also get NowTV vouchers from PayPal digital gifts, although of course you will need a PayPal account. They emailed the voucher codes straight to you. Just like the vouchers you get from elsewhere. On average they work out 2 pounds per month cheaper than paying monthly in the case of  cinema and entertainment passes. (In the case of cinema go for the two month pass to get the best saving Smiley Wink it's the £15 option you actually save £2.49 per month over the standard monthly price doing that Smiley Wink) in the case of the kids pass it works out to be 50p cheaper per month sports week passes are 99p cheaper than buying them direct from NowTV.

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/uk/

I do love teaching people how to get the most out of the systemSmiley Very Happy

@Anonymous User @Andy @ukbobboy @schnapps @4268 actually, guys and girls. I don't think I was taking into account the recent entertainment pass price rise when I said what I said earlier, so I believe the entertainment pass works out at 3 pounds cheaper per month if you use vouchers, so it's probably more correct to say, you can save at least £2.49 per month on the cinema and entertainment pass. If you use vouchers (just remember to go for the two-month cinema voucher and not the three month one)

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@commanda6

Don't know why anybody would consider the 3 month cinema voucher pass for £25, where the 2 month cinema voucher is £15 ?

Would be interesting to know if NowTV sell many of these 3 month cinema voucher passes for £25 (i would imagine out of the vouchers NowTV offer it's not their biggest seller or am i missing something?) Smiley Wink

Legend 5
Legend 5
<p>My cinema pass is £3.99 a month at present on a cancellation offer. I guess in due time there will be a retention team at Now but given you can cancel without engaging the Now team. It might not happen.</p>
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Also, double check that when you go to My Account > Account Details on the NowTV website that the option box for receiving NowTV email information is "ticked".

Legend 5
Legend 5

Agree with @schapps re eBay. It is definitely a case of buyer beware.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the help guys. I noticed that my "send me offers" preferences were turned off in my account. Hopefully I will now get some. I wouldnt ever take out a Sky subscription but I like the flexibility of Now tv. If the offers come they will get money from myself...a person who would keep paying if the deal is right so hopefully they will listen and take the opportunity to net the "very careful with their money" crowd lol