cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Voucher not showing on TV

Hi All,

Have a 2 month pass on Cinema and have completed the relevant info online and received the email confirming I have 2 months.

The problem seems that when I turn on TV and Now TV box it won't let me view a movie suggesting I need to use voucher or start 14 day trial.

I have tried signing out and back in again but nothing changes.

Can anyone help/suggest anything please?

Many thanks

Silke

1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Just-so-you-know... All 'brand new' NOW TV subscribers are eligible for a free 14-day trial on-top of submitting a voucher pass code.

That being said, you might not have actually logged into your 'active' NOW TV account.

By way of confirmation... While you're logged onto this forum (using the log-in details you previously tried with your playback device), click on 'My Account' and check through areas such as: 'My passes' and 'View my bills'. If you dont to see anything listed (ie: your history), there's a good chance that you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account!

As all 'account' related matters are subject to the Data Protection Act [If you get really stuck] I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers