cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Box with 2 month Cinema Pass

Hi,

all new to this so forgive my lack of know-how, just purchased a NowTV box which includes a 2 month Cinema Pass and went to set it up, but could not find the option of 2 month pass?  Set up under the Sky Cinema Month Pass free trial (2 weeks), so I am watching now, but how do i put in my 2 month free pass and when?  I am pretty sure i had to enter my passcode -can i still use it again?

Once the 2 month cinema pass is up, what can you watch on NTV box without a paying contract?

Cheers,

Smithy

-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  in the box should have been a small card with a strip on it that you have to scratch off.  To apply click go to your my account and my passes and click apply voucher.   Codes need to be entered in Capitals.
It’s easy to mistype letters and numbers that look similar. Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears on your voucher or gift card, and look out for these common errors:

5S (Number 5, and letter S)
0O (Number 0, and letter O)
9g (Number 9, and letter G)
1ilL (Number 1, lower-case i, lower-case I and capital letter L)

If you are still certain that the code is correct. Pop on to chat and they can help apply it. Please note you can only apply a pass within the last 30 days of your current pass.  It is recommended you keep a screen shot of when the pass is applied.  Please note in the final 30 days you should cancel your pass unless you wish to be an ongoing subscription customer.  Payments automatically start unless cancelled. I would recommend that you put on a payment pin to prevent accidental reactivation or purchases.

On the box itself you will still be able to access all of the other apps once your Now subscription ends.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  in the box should have been a small card with a strip on it that you have to scratch off.  To apply click go to your my account and my passes and click apply voucher.   Codes need to be entered in Capitals.
It’s easy to mistype letters and numbers that look similar. Make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears on your voucher or gift card, and look out for these common errors:

5S (Number 5, and letter S)
0O (Number 0, and letter O)
9g (Number 9, and letter G)
1ilL (Number 1, lower-case i, lower-case I and capital letter L)

If you are still certain that the code is correct. Pop on to chat and they can help apply it. Please note you can only apply a pass within the last 30 days of your current pass.  It is recommended you keep a screen shot of when the pass is applied.  Please note in the final 30 days you should cancel your pass unless you wish to be an ongoing subscription customer.  Payments automatically start unless cancelled. I would recommend that you put on a payment pin to prevent accidental reactivation or purchases.

On the box itself you will still be able to access all of the other apps once your Now subscription ends.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for advising on this, took me a while to get back to you.