cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV box including 4 months sky cinema pass

Just signed up to this thinking I would get 4 months cinema pass for the box I bought. When I'd gone through the sign up and entering the promotion code apparently it turns out I only get 1 month with a month each on the purchase of 3 other boxes!!!!
Bit of a con and to be honest a Trades Description issue.
Anyone else seen this?
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The way the account shows passes can be a little confusing, I would suggest to put your mind at ease use the online chat and they will have a look at it for you to confirm exactly what passes you have.  I have used the chat myself a couple of times and they are really helpful.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The way the account shows passes can be a little confusing, I would suggest to put your mind at ease use the online chat and they will have a look at it for you to confirm exactly what passes you have.  I have used the chat myself a couple of times and they are really helpful.

Indeed, it can be confusing if you access your NOW TV account via your NOW TV playback device. Primarily because the information offered currently differs between playback devices and platforms!

The fullest way of accessing your NOW TV account information is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough).

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My passes' and select the coloured down arrow below each of the sevices you have subscribed to.
  • Access 'View my bills' (which will open-up a dedicated web page)

Cheers