cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV box including 4 months sky cinema pass

Just signed up to this thinking I would get 4 months cinema pass for the box I bought. When I'd gone through the sign up and entering the promotion code apparently it turns out I only get 1 month with a month each on the purchase of 3 other boxes!!!!
Bit of a con and to be honest a Trades Description issue.
Anyone else seen this?
11 REPLIES 11
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

All brand new NOW TV subscribers are elegible for a 'free 14-day trial' in-addition to applying any supplied voucher code passes.

Also, the NOW TV system breaks down payments into monthly periods, which can be confusing. In order to see the actual expiry dates of your vouchers, this is what you have to do...

While you are logged onto this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device. Visit: My Account -> My Passes and select the relevent 'down arrow' for your subscription (ie: purple for Sky Cinema or orange for Entertainment). Here's a typical example of what your pass information should look like.

Note the info in the first yellow highlighted' line. Followed by the 'Offer ends on' line: -

offer ends on dates.PNG

What do you see?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.
On the website account details it says free until 20 June 2017. On the App on my phone it says 20 March 2017 it renews.
Pretty confusing!
Regards
Kevin
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
On the website account details it says free until 20 June 2017. On the App on my phone it says 20 March 2017 it renews.
Pretty confusing!

Indeed... Your actual NOW TV account always the place to look. Anyway... I'm glad your issue is now sorted 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am struggling with this also. My account only shows the 14 day trial even after following the advice you were given on the forum.  I bought box with the 4 months pass and an expectation I could top up through buying passes. So I purchased additional passes also. When signing up the explanation for asking for credit card details is also misleading. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Are you sure you entered the promo code correctly?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes when I entered it it registered but my account still says it expires after 14 days

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes when I entered it it registered but my account still says it expires after 14 days

As I mentioned in my above post, all brand new NOW TV subscribers are elegible for a 'free 14-day trial' in-addition to applying any supplied voucher code passes.

If you followed the procedure I stated above and your 'Offer ends on' and 'Due on' dates are not as expected, try entering your voucher pass code again.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have been told I have a 14 day trial but do not know for what precisely.
I had to look in 'my account' on the main desktop site and under 'passes'. Can't understand why your promotion code hasnt activated for 4 months ( month at a time) sorry
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

Have you followed my above instructions?

If you have logged into your 'active' NOW TV account ALL your purchase and voucher pass expiry information will be listed.

Cheers