cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV account cancellation

Can someone tell me how to get out of the nightmare that is NOW TV?

I have been in e-mail correspondence regarding no access to inputting my Sky Cinema voucher codes, only to receive answers related to error codes when said vouchers are inputted. I have tried to explain each time that I am unable to get to that stage but do they take heed? NO. Try live chat instead they say - where is the access to live chat? I just had a look and can not find it, only this forum (I do not hold out hope given the inability of the NOW TV customer support to grasp my original query.)

In addition when the current "Active Pass" message is due for renewal no doubt they will want to take a direct debit - I would like to cancel but given I can not access either My Passes or anywhere on My ACcount save my history of purchases I am wonderign how to go about it.

Hopefully someone will be able to point me in the right direction, and please note talk of go to My Passes and enter voucher code, cancel pass or cancel account athere will not be taken kindly. Remember the problem is I am UNABLE TO ACCESS MY PASSES!

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Actually I have a PC - a Dell and after finally after a reply that made some sort of sense I got access to private chat and discovered that apparently Google and NOW do not mix, but Microsoft Edge apparently does....

When it comes to accessing your My Account, I don't have any issues with Google Chrome...