cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV: CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT, SPORTS PASSES COSTS!

Hi there, I know that we have monthly passes, for CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT and SPORTS, I would like to know, that if NOW TV could add an additional passes for CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT and SPORTS? Instead of just having monthly passes, could it be possible, if Now TV could add a Yearly Pass? If Now TV could have just one off payment for all passes, CINEMA, ENTERTAINMENT and SPORTS, instead of paying for seperate cost for each pass!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That sounds good to me a yearly pass

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

That sounds good to me a yearly pass

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you can get longer passes with vouchers. You used to be able to get 6 months entertainment passes. You have to remember that this is a rolling subscription service not a contract service.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
ukbobboy
Legend

@4268 @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi 4268

You know, if you buy multiple passes of the same type and  at the same time, e.g.  2 x 3 month Entertainment passes, Now TV's help chat will consolidate them for you into 1 x 6 month pass, which is exactly what I do when I cannot find a six month pass to buy.

UK Bob

David-S
Scholar

That's useful to know.