cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple passes

Hi, I have multiple one month sky cinema and entertainment passes. Rather than having to time it perfectly to apply the next code without accidentally getting charged (why they go on as a trial is beyond me) is there a way of applying all codes at once to run consecutively?

Cheers

Mike

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I am in the same boat where i tend to have about 6 to 12 months voucher passes at any given time ready to be applied to my account.

Unless NowTV changes the one voucher pass at a time rule (very unlikely IMO), i suppose the only options are either keep a log of dates somewhere on a calendar or a memo reminder when to apply the next voucher code.

Or maybe you could cancel once you apply the pass (don't worry you get the full pass duration) and when the pass runs it's course you will get a message on your screen when trying to watch something that you need to purchase a pass, then just add the next voucher code to your account.

This is a bit of a pain, but i suppose it prevents you missing the deadline date if you forget to apply the voucher code and should prevent being billed by the monthly auto renewal payment system by NowTV.

To be honest never tried the cancel method described above, i always set a calendar reminder on my phone and add my next voucher code within the last 30 days before the current subscription date expires.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User and @schnapps,

Sometimes if you manage to get hold of a 'seasoned' NOW TV representitive, they'll stack multiple passes together.

But it's not standard practice so don't get upset if your request is denied 😉

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User and @schnapps,

Sometimes if you manage to get hold of a 'seasoned' NOW TV representitive, they'll stack multiple passes together.

But it's not standard practice so don't get upset if your request is denied 😉

Cheers

@SeeMoreDigital

What do you mean by a 'seasoned NowTV Representative' ?

Is this somebody from the NowTV Team who has the power & authority that can stack voucher codes on somebodies account on their behalf ?

Please enlighten me, would like to become friends with this person, would save me a lot of hassle during the course of the year applying voucher codes. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

What do you mean by a 'seasoned NowTV Representative' ? 

An experienced customer service representitive who's willing to be more flexible with company policy...