cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple Cinema vouchers

Can I put all the voucher codes I have (5) on my account at once or do i have to wait until one voucher nearly expires before entering another voucher code
4 REPLIES 4
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Can I put all the voucher codes I have (5) on my account at once or do i have to wait until one voucher nearly expires before entering another voucher code

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately, no this cannot be done. You can only apply one move the voucher code at a time. Although once you are within the last 30 days of your current voucher/offer you can apply another voucher.

Vouchers are usually valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase. With the exception of the vouchers that are emailed to you electronically when you order from the game website. These vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase . So depending on whether they are the vouchers that are emailed electronically from game or if they are three month vouchers you have you may have too many vouchers to use them all in time.

I hope this clears things up

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @commanda6

Hi Suzy

If you have five of one type of voucher you can ask Live Chat to consolidate them for you into one or two vouchers for you, e.g. say you have 5 x 3 month vouchers, you can have them changed to 1 x 12 month and 1 x 3 month voucher.  That way you can use the 3 month voucher next and use the 12 month voucher later on.

However, they may be able to consolidate everything into one 15 month voucher, but this I am not so sure of, but you can ask.

Contact Live Chat on the following URL:

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Supported-devices

Hope this helps

UK Bob

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

From what I understand, the longest duration of 'Cinema' voucher pass you can currently buy is 4 months maximum. And the longest duration of 'Entertainment' voucher pass you can currently buy is 6 months maximum. So perhaps it could be possible to consolidate multiple one month voucher passes to these maximum durations 😉

Cheers

ukbobboy
Legend

@SeeMoreDigital @Anonymous User @commanda6

SMD

Admittedly, @Anonymous User consolidating her passes would be much better than what she has at the moment. 

Recently, I found myself with multiple 3 month passes and so I managed to consolidate two of them into a 6 month voucher, which I plan to use later this year.

However, if I find myself with multiple passes again I will ask if they can consolidate into longer periods of time.

UK Bob