cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies

On sky cinema both Paddington & daddys home are both now available but they havent been added to now yet.why when now uses sky cinema?? Kinda puts the question in my head whats the point in having a cinema pass on now.any ideas
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe that both movies was on the NowTV on demand service in the past, but must have left due to the expiry date imposed by the studio.

Perhaps @Anonymous User from the NowTV Content Team can check if there is any plans to get these two movies back shortly on NowTV.

PS ~ I am assuming you mean the first movie of Paddington & Daddy's Home and not the sequels ?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When you seen Paddington and Daddy's Home was that in Sky Cinema "on demand movie library" section or did you notice these two movies in the Sky Cinema live channels EPG ?

I tried searching for both these titles in the Sky TV Guide search engine and no results came up Smiley Sad

I know that some movies in both Sky and NowTV are shown live, but are not always available on demand due to the  licence agreement with the studio Smiley Sad

Perhaps @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team can confirm if these two movies should be currently available in the NowTV on demand movie library ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Only know i can rent or buy from sky but isnt on now.just a bit peeved that i have to buy both while still subscribing to now which was the reason why i signed up to now in first place
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe that both movies was on the NowTV on demand service in the past, but must have left due to the expiry date imposed by the studio.

Perhaps @Anonymous User from the NowTV Content Team can check if there is any plans to get these two movies back shortly on NowTV.

PS ~ I am assuming you mean the first movie of Paddington & Daddy's Home and not the sequels ?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous Userwrote:
Only know i can rent or buy from sky but isnt on now.just a bit peeved that i have to buy both while still subscribing to now which was the reason why i signed up to now in first place

The only Sky platform you can buy or rent movies is the Sky Store. This is different from Sky cinema.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your answer.amazing how things can be capitalised on.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't know if you have a Netflix sub, but Daddy's Home is currently on Netflix.