cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies

Am I able to just watch one movie on Sky movies or do I have to get the package? Can I have two passes at the same time? Entertainment and Movies?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our Forum 🙂

With our Movies Pass, you pay £9.99 and then you have access to our huge collection of over 1000 movies for 1 month. Pretty impressive stuff. You can choose to have it auto-renew at the end of the month for another £9.99 giving you another month of great movies. You don't have to though as you can cancel the auto-renew. If you ever want to get back into it, just buy a pass and that's it. Easy.

You can absolutely have 2 passes going at the same time too. The Entertainment Pass is £6.99 a month and with that you have access to over 250 boxsets and amazing series running in catch up. You can keep an eye on the dates for shows through this site built by one of our Superusers @Anonymous User http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our Forum 🙂

With our Movies Pass, you pay £9.99 and then you have access to our huge collection of over 1000 movies for 1 month. Pretty impressive stuff. You can choose to have it auto-renew at the end of the month for another £9.99 giving you another month of great movies. You don't have to though as you can cancel the auto-renew. If you ever want to get back into it, just buy a pass and that's it. Easy.

You can absolutely have 2 passes going at the same time too. The Entertainment Pass is £6.99 a month and with that you have access to over 250 boxsets and amazing series running in catch up. You can keep an eye on the dates for shows through this site built by one of our Superusers @Anonymous User http://www.artesea.co.uk/nowtv/

Thanks!

Ryan

NOW TV Team