cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies on offer until August 2017... Help please?!

Hey..

So I've just been online and applied a voucher for entertainment. But while logging on and checking my passes I've noticed that my movies package says "on offer until 21st August 2017".

Does anyone else have this? I haven't paid for this recently (even though I normally do) and the only vouchers I've applied are for entertainment or sports so I'm utterly confused as to how I've got this offer and why it goes on until August (not that I'm complaining)!

Thanks in advance,

Nuggets93

2 REPLIES 2
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does somebody else in their household has access to the account and therefore could have applied a movies voucher?

If you would like this to be investigated. It would be best to contact live chat

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

Might I also recommend changing the password for your now TV account just to be on the safe side

I hope I've been of some helpSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

Nobody else has access to my account, and my password is always changed frequently to avoid any 'hacking' 

😕