cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies month pass but charged after 14 days

Hi,
I signed up to sky movies using the month pass that I got with the box, however I have been charged £9.99 after 14 days for this. I'm really very unhappy about this as I DID NOT sign up for a 14 day free trial. Why has this happened and how can I resolve the issue
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, sorry to hear you've had some issues. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Seems there are some issues trying to send you an e-mail. Can you confirm your e-mail to us please. Don't worry when you send the address we will hide it from the public forum. Alternatively can you try livechat again. I know you have had issues in the past. Can you try this link on a laptop/PC please.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, my email is [email removed], it's registered with my uncles account because he doesn't have an email so I let him use mine not realising I couldn't use it for my account
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If this is the case you will need to use a different email address to create an account. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, if you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also just had this issue and live chat can not understand the difference between a month and 2 weeks ? A month free is a month 28-31 days a fortnight is 14 days so when I get a month free I do not expect to be charged after 14 days so now I want a refund, this seems like a massive scam to me.