cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies currently unavailable

Platform PC/Android tablet. Paid subscription.

Hi there. Is there any reason why 5 of my shorlisted films are now "currently unavailable"? Being easter I was looking at catching up with "My TV" list but all of a sudden I am unable to watch them. On a different note, I am disappointed it takes NOW TV so long adding new titles, and even if you do so they are 80% type B films, or movies that tanked or are low budget. I am not quite the movie buff yet most films I am left to see are not even blockbusters. That's my rant there. Please fix the currently unavailable for now. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

bboy, I get it that films then have a license that expires, so I am even more puzzled by the fact that NowTV does not seem to be bothered to tell users about this issue.

My understanding comes from my previous experience with many other providers of cinema content, be it online streaming or by post. One of them, just to cite an example, posts a list of which films will be taken down each month. A simple solution NowTV could provide is to list the  "expiry date" once the film has been added to the library, thus allowing users to program their cinema nights based on their playlists. 

I appreciate your clarification regardless.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Cheers,

Rob

NOW TV Team