cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movies 30 Day Free Trial

Hello.

I'm tying to start the 30 day free movies trial and get the following message when I to set it up:

"30 day free trial then £9.99 a month.

By clicking "Pay After Trial" – and entering your PIN if you use one – you acknowledge you will lose your right to a refund should you cancel"

I think I must be stupid because to me the underlined part suggests to me that it won't be free at all. Sorry if I've misunderstood and I'd be grateful if someone could explain how it works.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you use your AppleID then? Worth checking iTunes on a PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad for subscriptions as you'll need to cancel it in there. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if you don't reach My Account then it will be the wrong username. This is the most frequently asked question and the answer is the same everytime.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have never had any other account and only have one user name I log on fine but it littrally won't let me on the my account page
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up by Apple TV if that helps
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User did you use your AppleID then? Worth checking iTunes on a PC, Mac, iPhone or iPad for subscriptions as you'll need to cancel it in there. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All sorted had to use Apple to cancel my subscription but all sorted thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The message showing when taking up the 'free offer' is so confusing. I'm sure many don't take up the offer simply because of the ridiculous wording. Come on SKY TV, get it changed in to plain English!