cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie

Hi

I would like to purchase a month movie pass for 9.99 but there is a problem and it won't accept my details that are saved.  

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please ignore, sorted!

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  are you just doing a one off month or do you intend to continue with the subscription.  If you intend to continue with the service, you will find it cheaper to buy vouchers from Argos: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3179440.htm?tag=ar:shop:nowtv:3monthentpass

Also watch out for deals on boxes with passes, often works out very cheap.  Keep an eye on here.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @4268 box with 4 month movies is £25 at the mo at a certain online retailer that starts with an 'a' (and ends with a 'mazon'), not bad at all 😄
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  wait until summer and I suspect we will see £19 for 6 month entertainment or 4 months movies from amazon, argos or currys.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.