cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie pass on old account

I somehow signed into an old NowTV account that I don't use anymore and applied a movie pass to it. So I now have kids and entertainment on my up to date account and movies on my old account. Can anyone suggest a novel way to get around this? According to the online agent the pass couldn't be cancelled (I realised my mistake straight away) and neither could it be moved over to my other account. I have two NowTV boxes (old style and new style) and the only solution I could think of was to put them next to each other and just switch between the two when I need movies or entertainment (saves logging out of one account to watch movies!).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @Anonymous User thanks for posting.

So, in cases like this we should just be able to cancel the Cinema (Movies) Pass on one account then etheir refund it and let you start again or give you a voucher for the other account so you don't need to pay for it again.

What I'll need to do is drop you an email once I've taken a look at your account because we can't publicly discuss these details. 

Keep an eye out for an email from us shortly 🙂

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @Anonymous User thanks for posting.

So, in cases like this we should just be able to cancel the Cinema (Movies) Pass on one account then etheir refund it and let you start again or give you a voucher for the other account so you don't need to pay for it again.

What I'll need to do is drop you an email once I've taken a look at your account because we can't publicly discuss these details. 

Keep an eye out for an email from us shortly 🙂

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can get on to my old now tv account 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good evening.

I have a similar issue.

I have been paying for a movie pass since the start of the year, however I had to do an update on my Ipad the other day and have since been unable to watch movies.

I've tried logging into a previous account as stated in a forum, but am unable to remember the login password.

Can you help as I just want to watch some films.

Thanks.

Neil

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

This help page should be of use

https://help.nowtv.com/article/forgotten-login-details

And if you are still stuck have a word with live chat. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or click none of the above)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wow Simon, that'd be great thanks 🙂

The two box setup is a little inconvenient (and I've stopped all alerts from the old account so it doesn't happen again!).