cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie offer

Hi,

I recently bought a now tv entertainment package and got the free trial of movies to see if we would use it before purchasing an offer. Can I now purchase the 6 months offer or am I committed to £9.99 a month? I have cancelled the pass for £9.99 a month and it says I still have 5 days free to watch so do I need to wait until this expires then buy an offer or am I unable to do this?
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks Sarah
4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

If you mean the six month offer on the homepage then that's only for new customers, now you've had the free trial you wouldn't be entitled to that offer I'm afraid.

As an alternative way to save money, youmight be interested to know you can buy vouchers for NOW TV from Game (online and emailed immediately or in-store), Argos,, Currys and PC World. Prices are

Entertainment - 3 months - £15
Entertainment - 5 months - £25
Movies - 2 months - £15
Movies - 3 months - £25
Sky Sports Week Pass - £10

and these can be used by existing customers.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I thought that was possibly the case. Thanks for the advise on the vouchers- I'll have a look for these. 🙂
Legend 5
Legend 5

In addition to @Andy's post you can often also get boxes with vouchers that work out much cheaper.  Tends to be when the sales are on in my experience. I have seen on several occasions £20 for 4 months movies with passes. 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you get the movies vouchers, buy the 2 month vouchers rather than 3 month, works out cheaper per month bizarrely 🙂