cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie Voucher not working even though been though applied

I have applied my 3 month Movie Pass in the usual way and then find each time I watch a film in Sky Box Office I am being charged for the film.

NOW TV say nothihng to do with them speak to Sky

Sky say nothing to do with them speak to NOW TV

NOW TV Customer Service has been appauling

Unable to watch anything on Sky Box Office as every time we do we are chatrged so therefore £25 Voucher completely uselss and time ticking - any suggestions anyone to help with this completely useless voucher.

When I go onto my account it says my pass is activated

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sky Box Office is a separate/different service to the NOW TV service!

If you have a NOW TV box, you need to select the 'NOW TV' button on your remote control (bottom left). And navigate to the 'Movies' section...

Cheers

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sky Box Office is a separate/different service to the NOW TV service!

If you have a NOW TV box, you need to select the 'NOW TV' button on your remote control (bottom left). And navigate to the 'Movies' section...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Thank you for replying.

I don't understand. I thought that the Now TV Voucher meant you could go onto Sky Box Office ?

I have activated the voucher in the same way as usual and then go onto the Sky Box Office app and then just choose the film - I have not previously been charged for doing this.

The Movies on NOW TV app are all old so what is the movie voucher for then ?

Many thanks 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

The Movies on NOW TV app are all old so what is the movie voucher for then ?

No, the 'Sky Box Office' service is an entirely separate PPV (Pay Per View) service (and always has been). The 'Cinema' voucher pass is for the NOW TV 'Cinema/Movie' service only.

There's a new movie added to the 'Cinema/Movie' service every day. For more information about what's available look here: http://watch.nowtv.com/movies

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Ok so essentaially I get Sky Movies as part of NOW TV Vouchefr and Sky Box Office is a separate entitiy that is chargeable ?

So essentaially when my voucher runs out I just get the catch up channels - is that correct ?

Many thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ok so essentaially I get Sky Movies as part of NOW TV Vouchefr and Sky Box Office is a separate entitiy that is chargeable ?

Correct.

@Anonymous User wrote:

So essentaially when my voucher runs out I just get the catch up channels - is that correct ?

When your NOW TV voucher expires, the service will 'roll on' automatically and your debit/credit card will be charged £9.99, unless you cancel the 'NOW TV Cinema' service. After-which, yes you'll be able to use the other apps, such as BBC iPlayer etc

Cheers