cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Movie Pass Code Not Working

My movie voucher will be expiring in a couple of days so tried to apply another voucher code, voucher was from a pack (which included a black set top box) from Argos.

When I've tried to apply the voucher it comes up with a message "Hmmm, we don't recognise that voucher".  I contacted live chat who advised me to try using a different web browser, still no joy.  They then said it was a known problem that people could not apply their vouchers and they would contact me when the problem is resolved. 

NOW TV - can you please look into this as I need to apply the voucher in the next couple of days before a payment is taken.  If it isn't resolved I will my cancelling my account, which is a shame as I've been a customer for a while not experienced problems before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up @commanda6 

Hi there @Anonymous User

I've just send you an email about this so we can go into detail there about your account and this voucher code you have. We'll get this sorted out now 🙂

Thanks,

Ryan
NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Can you let us know if this is still happening for you?

If you need help still the quickest way to do this would be to jump onto live chat using this link.

If you have any problems just let us know and we'll do what we can to help you here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I just get an error message saying that it's not recognised. There was nothing in the offer from Google that said it was, for example, for new customers. I've clicked on a free two week trial, but would like this applied as, I presume, I am entitled to it for buying a Chromecast. Thanks!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I have a 4 month movie pass, and the code is not working? Please advise. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Now TV voucher code not working

However, if the afore-mentioned 'Help Centre' article does not satisfy all your requirements I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative, which can be done via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this problem too but my existing pass expires today!!

No options on any of the help sections.

Please help asap!! 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Is my above post no help to you at all? 

If you need to contact a NOW TV representative, you can do this via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ryan-R

I am having the same problem only I have been on live chat 3 times today only to have the chat interrupted mid conversation and the chat restarting, this isn't an issue with any of my browsers either.

I purchased a nowtv box from Argos with a 4 month movie pass that isn't recognised, the chat clients said the pass isn't recognised and in each instance when I have asked if I can send a photo of the pass I have which has just been scratched off, chat was restarted.

Any chance this can be resolved by email? Bit disappointed really