cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing Cinema Pass

Hi,

This month I applied a 2 month pass on to my account. It came with a new Now TV Box. It went through OK and updated my next payment date as I expected. However I got billed this month and I suspected it was because I applied the pass two days before the payment was due. So I went into my account to check and was suprised to find the 2 month pass had disappeared! The chat line was less than helpful as apparently this can't happen. has anyone else applied a pass only to have it disappear again?

It would help if they sent an email when you apply the pass, at least then I would have proof of what happened!

32 REPLIES 32
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Andy wrote:
I might drop support a message and ask them to check everything looks ok see what they say.

@schnappsWell I was going to ... But the send a message didn't work! 😄

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy wrote:

@schnapps

Yeah the promo ones (lack of) is annoying. Out of interest if you have an ents/movie pass due to end soon why not cancel it just to see if you get an email - won't stop you applying your next voucher. Although I'm not too concerned as I've touch wood never had any problems with payments, vouchers etc and the odd promo I have taken up is mentioned on here, I might drop support a message and ask them to check everything looks ok see what they say.

Then again maybe it's just you and me affected again, like the authentication issues - perhaps we've been put on the NOW TV blacklist ... isn't that exciting! 😉

@Andy

If you don't mind would you contact the Now TV Support Team about this matter, to see if they will investigate this further.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes.

just discovered that the entertainment voucher I activated last month has done exactly the same.

i know it activiated as I set a reminder on my phone to renew and buy a new voucher

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - My 2 month cinema pass hasdisappeared from my account as well. I bought a NowTV box with 2 months Sky cinema pass which I activated last weekend. It registered on screen and everything seemed fine so I threw away the card with the number on it . I wasn't expecting it to disappear from  my account !  I went to view a film last night and the pass has just disappeared from my account!  I contacted Now TV on chat line and after sending them my invoice and my serial number  they say there's nothing they can do because it was purchased from a retailer ????? This is dreadful .  The reason I bought this particular box and paid extra was for the 2 month cinema pass. What a rip-off.  I have asked to be put in contact with a manager but there has been no response from Now TV up to now.  I don't k ow what to do now. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

... I contacted Now TV on chat line and after sending them my invoice and my serial number  they say there's nothing they can do because it was purchased from a retailer ????? This is dreadful...

That does not sound right @Anonymous User. Not right at all...

Request to @NOWTV-Team Members: Can somebody look into this please?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To those who are listening thankyou for your support.  It's so hard trying to sort this out. They have lost it but I have been told to contact the retailer to try and get another one.  Surely Now TV should just replace the one they have lost .  It's not the retailers fault. It's the fault of Now Tv. They lost it, deleted it.  

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps I've dropped the team a message, I'll let you know if there's any news.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Hi Patti, I will take a look into this for you, and contact you through email. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou Nadine - please find my 2 month Sky cinema pass . It is in your system somewhere unless your system has deleted it. In that case you should really reimburse me for another 2 months. It's not my fault that you have deleted it from my account..

Please help.

PattiR 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine - Have you found my missing 2 month cinema pass yet.  It was accepted when I entered the voucher and on screen it confirmed that I had this 2 month pass that would finish on a specific date.  So it was in your system.  I cannot see why i should not be credited with a 2 month pass because this has happened due to some technical problem on the part of Now TV .  

PattiR