cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

McDonald's Monopoly cinema pass

Hi, I won a 2 week free pass for Cinema - used and worked perfectly fine. This expired and I won a further month pass, again opting for Cinema. It accepted the code and I was informed it would expire 15th May 2018. However part way through a movie it stopped playing, and it's stating I need to buy a pass. Not sure what's happened? I've tried the code again but it won't accept it now, assuming because it's already been used 😞
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Actually - apologies - we didn't initially win a two week pass, this was a two week free trial provided by Now TV. it then accepted and confirmed the month's free pass that we won through McDonald's Monopoly but now isn't working
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is there a possibility that you created two nowtv accounts one for the 14 day free trial and the second account you applied the one month cinema pass with your Mc Donald's prize win (hence the reason why you can't re apply the code) ?

If you have more than one email address i would double check for any nowtv correspondence.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for responding. Definitely only one account
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Have you won a McDonalds Monopoly prize before, where i don't believe you can win 2 prizes and add both win prizes to the same type of nowtv pass i.e. Cinema 

Perhaps there is something on this help guide that can point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/mcdonalds-monopoly-wiiiin-2018

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No - I used a 2 week free trial provided by Now TV, and when this expired used the code I'd won at McDonalds for a further month. It all looked to have worked fine, so am baffled. I'll have a read of the guide, thanks