cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

MISSING my 2 Months MOVIE PASS...WHY? GUTTED!

Ok, so i recieved this NOW TV BOX PACKAGE as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT from my sister.

Knowing i had a number of Blu-Rays and other movies to watch over this period i had no need to open the NOW Tv Box, so i waited until today Wed 24th Feb 2016 to get in the mood for the Oscars that i hope to watch LIVE on Sunday as well as having a good run of movies upto and including EASTER.

To my amazement there was no 2 Month Voucher as stated in the Box...GUTTED would be the right word.

Thought it might have been hidden in the flaps to the side of the box but NO.

I have contacted my sister she told me it had been purchased from ASDA in Manchester...sadly she no longer has the reciept (understandable i suppose...I wish i had opened it during Christmas)

I did wonder if i should use this box at all after this! the 14 day free trail is ok but NOT great but i would like to watch the Oscars so for now i have signed up with NOW Tv and i'll see how it goes...my sister knew i LOVED movies.

When you buy something like this you really do expect it to have what is listed.

I'm just hoping the powers that be here at NOW TV can provide me with this missing 2 Months MOVIE VOUCHER?

as it seems very unfair to me...i've even taken pictures to show as prove that it's only just been opened today, in fact i still haven't taken the cellophane off the black box yet so haven't even tried it (shall do so after posting this message as i can't seem to find an e-mail address for now tv? or that Live Chat? to talk to them about this)

Got 14 days to decide i suppose but PLEASE NOW Tv can i have my Christmas Present 2 Months Free Voucher as advertised on the Box?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The pass is normally hidden inside some off the leaflets in the box mine always have been anyway.

If you jump onto live chat give them the serial number from box sure they wiil give you a replacement pass.

Use thiss link
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Scroll to bottom and under the did this article solve query box there is a contact us button click that and on next page on right hand side you will see the live chat option.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The pass is normally hidden inside some off the leaflets in the box mine always have been anyway.

If you jump onto live chat give them the serial number from box sure they wiil give you a replacement pass.

Use thiss link
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sky-Movies-Month-Pass

Scroll to bottom and under the did this article solve query box there is a contact us button click that and on next page on right hand side you will see the live chat option.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

BIG Thanks awillo32.

That was very kind of you to reply & give me this information which (fingers crossed) appears to have worked.

Using Live Chat i managed to talk to two helpful guys although i was cut-off once, the query was then escalated to Richard because for some reason my new account was not showing up in their database, although i was able to log in here online and on my Now Tv Box which thankfully worked a treat (so far, fingers crossed) a bit strange that but hopefully my database will be updated by them and will ok.

Thankfully after providing Richard with my serial number and other information i got the voucher code for the 2 months Movies i was missing (why was it missing?)...this can be used anytime upto December, although being a movie fan i shall no doubt use it as soon as my 14 day free trial ends.

Looking forward to seeing the Oscars early Monday morning (so nap-time this Sunday afternoon) and then having a movie viewing run all the way past Easter 🙂  HAPPY and THANKS Again awillo32.