Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

How do I get to live chat please
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please get in touch with me, I cancelled my now tv pass on the phone today but he subscription for March had already been taken from my account. The women confirmed that I would still be able to watch my pass for the month of March, but I cannot?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can you please get in touch with me, I cancelled my now tv pass on the phone today but he subscription for March had already been taken from my account. The women confirmed that I would still be able to watch my pass for the month of March, but I cannot?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User. Are you a NOW TV Combo subscriber?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to cancel my pass but the cancel option doesnt come up at the side of the pass

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I want to cancel my pass but the cancel option doesnt come up at the side of the pass

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is by using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum using the same NOW TV account as your NOW TV playback device(s): - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You should see something like this: -

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you do live chat? I cannot find any easy way of doing this nor an option to call them direct?

i need to cancel my Now TV and want to talk to someone about it, it appears this option is not that easy!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

How do you do live chat? I cannot find any easy way of doing this nor an option to call them direct?

i need to cancel my Now TV and want to talk to someone about it, it appears this option is not that easy!

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The 'Contact Us/Live Chat' button can be found at the bottom of all the Help Centre articles. The idea being that after reading the 'Help Centre' article that fits your needs you should be able to resolve your issue yourself and only have to contact somebody at NOW TV as a last resort.

That being said, the easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

am also being over billed pls email me to rectify the issue

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User here is link to chat please contact Now chat via this link

Contact Us...

they are open 8 - midnight

They can help you quickest.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

All 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means (for security reasons) it's better if you contact a NOW TV representative 'directly' via 'Live Chat' to explain your problem. 

The easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers