NOW TV Essential Planned Works 21/02/2017 Affecting Broadband Click here for more info
Elite 4

Re: I want to delete my account please

Hi and welcome to the forum @eplaut,

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device (as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows - ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you!

NOW TV Box = Model no: Smart box | Software: 7.0 Build: 4221 | NOW TV app: 3.8.71 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.15.3 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @NAdams19

As this is an account related issue I am unable to deal with this in the public forum.

I will have a look into your account and send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @NAdams19

As this is an account related issue I am unable to deal with this in the public forum.

I will have a look into your account and send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @eplaut

Sorry to hear your having problems canceling.

If when your trying to cancel the webpage takes you in a loop this would indicate that this is an incomplete account (hence asking for details).

Do you remember setting up any other usernames ? If you do sign in with this and you should then be able to cancel if it is the correct account hat holds your NOW TV Pass.

Thanks

Andy

Occasional Poster

I have no idea where the red part is as it is not within this message. I am really unwell right now and don't need this added stress. I just want my account cancelled and don't have the time or strength to do so myself. Please delete my account and refund me to avoid further stress to me and my children.

Thankyou
Expert 5

Hi @Alana2016000

You will need to contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Please click on Thanks if I've helped.
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, therefore I can help with issues about the service, but not account related issues.
If it solves the problem, please mark it as an accepted solution to help other members.
Thanks!
Elite 3

@Alana2016000  were you not able to see the signatures on here?  That includes this:

It will come up automatically below again.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Us...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Contact Us...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto E, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
Occasional Poster

No I cannot see any signatures. Can you please help delete my account.I am just back from the doctors and don't need this stress. Please delete this for me now. Thankyou
Elite 3

Please please please just click where it says contact us in my above post!!!

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor not staff so cannot help you with account matters I can just attempt to point you in the right direction.

Contact Us...

Devices I am currently using for Now: Android app on Moto E, Chromecast, LG TV, Smart box.
First Poster

I'd like to delete my account too, please.  I am no longer using it.

thanks