NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: I want to delete my account please

Hi there @mknow

I've just sent you an email so we can communicate through there if you could check your inbox.

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

First Poster

I want to completely delete my account please, moving abroad

Community Manager

Hi @ana009

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I would just like to let you know that I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Occasional Poster

Hi i want to delete my account please. Thanks

First Poster

i want to cancel my account, i am halfway through my trial period and want to cancel before i get charged please

Elite 5

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your Now TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer. When you are logged onto this forum: -

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You will have to do this for each of the NOW TV packages you are subscribed to.

Cheers

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Smart box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4057-16 | NOW TV app: 3.8.71 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.16.1 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

Occasional Poster

No, i want to DELETE my account. I've canceled my passes but I want my personal details out from this website

Elite 5

dekza wrote:

No, i want to DELETE my account. I've canceled my passes but I want my personal details out from this website

Hi Dekza,

My reply was to emilyyyyyyys, who quite clearly mentioned the word 'cancel' twice.... Smiley Wink

• If I've been helpful please press the THANKS button • If I've been really helpful please also press the ACCEPT SOLUTION button • Please note: I'm not a NOW TV employee, I'm a regular NOW TV customer just like you! •

NOW TV Box = Model no: Smart box | Software: 7.5.3 Build: 4057-16 | NOW TV app: 3.8.71 • LG TV 1 = Model no: 43UH668V | Software: 04.30.70 | OS: webOS 3.31 • LG TV 2 = Model no: 32LN575V | Software: 04.28.14 | OS: NetCast •

All TV's = NOW TV app: 2.16.1 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • Networking Spec = ISP: Virgin Media (75Mbps) | Devices connection type: Wired | IP address type: Fixed (device permitting) •

NOW TV Team

Hi @dekza

Thanks for your message.

I'll get this looked into for you an email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

NOW TV Team

Hi @emilyyyyyyys

I've sent you an email in regards to this Smiley Happy

Birgit

NOW TV Team