NOW TV Essential Planned Works 21/02/2017 Affecting Broadband Click here for more info
pn2
First Poster

Re: I want to delete my account please

I want to delete my account, as I am not using it anymore. Please help! thank you

Mentor 2

@pn2 Welcome to forum

You can cancel vouchers using My Account and you won't be charged again

If you cancel card details you won't be able to use demand services, like iPlayer, and more.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
Occasional Poster

I can't find anywhere on here to delete my account.  I am going on to My Account and there are no options in there to cancel.  Money is being taken out of my bank.  This is extremely frustrating! Please help

Community Manager

Hi @pn2

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on our community.

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

First Poster

Not having much luck cancelling my account please can u please sort it as done whot it said on the screen but it does not come up to cancel my movies and entertament passes

Legend 3

@Seanwadham if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Follow my Twitter Bots @NowTVCatchup @NowTVBoxset and @NowTVFilms for updates on content added and leaving NOW TV.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
NOW TV Team

Hi @Seanwadham

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've had issues trying to cancel. I will look into this for you and send you an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

First Poster

I would like to delete me account
Mentor 2

@Kaitlin1996

Just go to My Account ( Top Right) and cancel vouchers - you won't be charged again

If you remove credit card and are using NOWTV box it will cease to work for demand services.

Please click on Thanks if I've helped. I'm a Community Contributor not staff.
Occasional Poster

I want to delete my acount as well please , there is no cancel option just invite and a message saying now tv tryd taking payment but failed and will try again on my acount please close my acount .