cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Legend 5
Legend 5
Hi @Anonymous User if you have not already go to "My account" at top of page then passes. Choose your pass and click cancel. Follow through the screens confirming that you wish to cancel until you get email confirmation. Repeat for each pass. Then put on a payment pin. Any further help pop on to chat.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would also like to delete this account as I don't use it anymore. I would like to remove all my details ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related query, I have replied to you by email.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too would like my account fully closing and any data held an me deleting. I have not been a customer of yours for several months now and have no intentions of becoming a customer again at all in the future.

The answer I recieved on your live chat when I asked why you had not deleted my accout did not help and was wrong. Principlal 5 of the data protection act states that "The Act does not set out any specific minimum or maximum periods for retaining personal data." so why was I told you had to keep data on me for 6 years? Also principal 5 states  "securely delete information that is no longer needed" as I told you months ago I no longer want to be a customer of yours therefore any data you hold on me is no longer needed. I would like to know under what circumstance do you consider that you have a purpose for keeping data pertaining to me and how long you intend to hold it for?

A very disgruntled ex-customer.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch. i will send you an e-mail very shortly, please keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I have my account and my card details deleted? I do not intend to use this service again. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you want to leave NOW TV.  You need to have a word with Live Chat.  Click on "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page & on the next page click on "Live Chat". The link you need is http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above There's also the option to email NOW TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got an account I set up a couple of years ago that I no longer use (I cancelled the subscription ages ago). When I log into my account I see absolutely no option to delete my account what so ever. Please can somebody tell me how to do this? Many thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This should all be done for you now.  

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can you please delete my account i dnt use it no more

thank you