cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No I cannot see any signatures. Can you please help delete my account.I am just back from the doctors and don't need this stress. Please delete this for me now. Thankyou
Anonymous User
Not applicable

please delete my account immediately - I do not want th is service anymore and I cannot cancel this online as it redirects me to the login stap - tried calling the help number but was told this had to be done online - clearly a scam to keep customers by making it impossible to get out the membership without difficulty  please cancel immediately

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device (as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows - ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear your having problems canceling.

If when your trying to cancel the webpage takes you in a loop this would indicate that this is an incomplete account (hence asking for details).

Do you remember setting up any other usernames ? If you do sign in with this and you should then be able to cancel if it is the correct account hat holds your NOW TV Pass.

Thanks

Andy

Legend 5
Legend 5
Please please please just click where it says contact us in my above post!!!
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wish to delete my account please. how do i do this?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum

Have a read of the post above yours and follow the steps.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i`d like to delete my account completely. Many thanks. 

G

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anybody who wants their NOW TV account deleted should be aware of the following: -

All 'account' related issues are subject to the Data Protection Act. Which means you will need to contact a NOW TV representative either via 'Email' or preferably via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your requirements to them.

That being said, the easiest way of accessing 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i would like to delete my account please as i no longer use it and i dont want to be charged if it renews as i havent subscribed to another months entertainment pass. would you be able to help me deactivate it please