cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exactly the same issue, I am trying to cancel it but cant seem to find out how

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the exactly the same issue, I am trying to cancel it but cant seem to find out how.  I want to cancel my account completely and remove my payment details.  When I go onto passes it says I dont have one but you keep taking the money out of my account every month.  This is surely a scam!!! When I click on 'Ways to contact us' it comes up with the options and then tells you to click on 'contact us' at the bottom of the screen to email etc. but when you click on it, it just reloads the page every time.  This is completely against all codes of conduct, I want this sorted out now.  From the amount of messages above it seems like this is an ongoing issue that people are also suffering from.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

You need LIVE CHAT to remove your details

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Change-personal-details

Best done using PC or laptop but should now work from other devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I do not have the facitlity to do so. Only my mobile telephone to go online. I need my account cancelled and my money refunded asap. I am a single mum now stressed as I am going to have debt now. The money you took was for a direct debit and I need it back.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I am unable to deal with this in the public forum.

I will have a look into your account and send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I am unable to deal with this in the public forum.

I will have a look into your account and send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User chat works from my Android phone. If you click the red link in my signature and then select chat it should work. I would tell them you are using a mobile and to allow for typing time.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have no idea where the red part is as it is not within this message. I am really unwell right now and don't need this added stress. I just want my account cancelled and don't have the time or strength to do so myself. Please delete my account and refund me to avoid further stress to me and my children.

Thankyou
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

You will need to contact Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  were you not able to see the signatures on here?  That includes this:

It will come up automatically below again.

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Us...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.