cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to cancel my pass for movies. All I get is the signup page and there is no way to cancel even though the help page says there is.  Please help I'm loosing patience.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  are you using a PC?  It is easier to cancel on there.  You can cancel passes by going to "MyAccount" then to passes and finally clicking cancel.  If however you want to confirm cancellation or are having difficulties, you will want chat.
If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues cancelling.

I've dropped you an e-mail about this, please keep an eye out in your Inbox/Spam folders 🙂

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want my credit card details removed and i want my now tv account deleted.

Thanks.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I want my credit card details removed and i want my now tv account deleted.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you access the forums 'live chat' facility (preferably by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device) between 08:00-24:00Hrs and explain your requirements to them. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I will send you an email soon.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also wish to suspend my account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Hop ont Live Chat & they'll be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I believe your issue has been resolved since your post.

If you need any further help please don't hesitate to get back in touch 🙂

Thanks 

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there. I put a voucher on for a free trial of Now TV that I got from the McDonald's Monopoly and it said to cancel before 3 months to prevent any payments being taken from my bank account. I tried to do so but my Now TV account is not showing that I have any packages, infact, I haven't even used the service atall even during the 'trial' period as I didn't know how to avtivate it. The help section states that there should be a cancel option next to my package but this is not the case and it is showing that I have no package. I have had a payment taken from my bank account which I am really angry about as the money in the bank was all i had left for direct debits to pay out. I am a single mum of 3 and cannot afford this to be happening and I really need the money back in my account otherwise I am going to be in debt and habe bank charges when my direct debits come out my account. I would be grateful if someone could contact me urgently to discuss this matter.

Thankyou.