cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there @Anonymous User

I've just sent you an email so we can communicate through there if you could check your inbox.

Thanks,

Ryan

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i want to delete my account please. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i want to cancel my account, i am halfway through my trial period and want to cancel before i get charged please

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

The easiest way to cancel your Now TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer. When you are logged onto this forum: -

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page).
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

You will have to do this for each of the NOW TV packages you are subscribed to.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I've sent you an email in regards to this 🙂

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, i want to DELETE my account. I've canceled my passes but I want my personal details out from this website

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

No, i want to DELETE my account. I've canceled my passes but I want my personal details out from this website

Hi Dekza,

My reply was to @Anonymous User, who quite clearly mentioned the word 'cancel' twice.... Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your message.

I'll get this looked into for you an email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled my sports package last month and it has taken the money out again

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I need to delete my account please. I no longer want to use now tv.