cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Just go to My Account ( Top Right) and cancel vouchers - you won't be charged again

If you remove credit card and are using NOWTV box it will cease to work for demand services.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my acount as well please , there is no cancel option just invite and a message saying now tv tryd taking payment but failed and will try again on my acount please close my acount .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  It should be possible to do this via My Account, however, Live Chat should also be able to help.  Click on this link and then on Contact Us at the bottom of the page - this should bring up the Live Chat option.

I hope this helps, if not please re-post and a member of the NOW TV Team/forum member will get you up and runningSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Pethead im not sure about what link you meen ? i click on "how to contact us " and that leads me back in a circle to here , if someone could please just cancel my acount for the movie pass i would be gratefull 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Here's the link you need http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account  Click on the blue Contact Us box at the bottom of the page and that takes you to a page with the Live Chat option.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou Pethead ill give that a go .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you wish to cancel your account. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Please I want to delete all information in my account.

Thanks.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I believe that your issue has now been resolved. 

If you have any other queries regarding this please feel free to get back in touch. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

nothing of interest on nowtv for me so I want to delete account and make sure my card details are gone to.

Thanks.