cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to cancel my Now TV please and can't find anywhere on website to cancel passes?

Please help

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you just need to visit My Account and click on Cancel Pass for any passes you no longer require.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to delete my account, as I am not using it anymore. Please help! thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User Welcome to forum

You can cancel vouchers using My Account and you won't be charged again

If you cancel card details you won't be able to use demand services, like iPlayer, and more.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find anywhere on here to delete my account.  I am going on to My Account and there are no options in there to cancel.  Money is being taken out of my bank.  This is extremely frustrating! Please help

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on our community.

I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not having much luck cancelling my account please can u please sort it as done whot it said on the screen but it does not come up to cancel my movies and entertament passes

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User if clicking My Account takes you to the homepage, you've logged in with the wrong username. It's possible to have multiple Sky iDs and only the one attached to NOW TV will work. If you've had Sky Broadband or TV in the past your browser may have auto completed your old username. Try other usernames you might use or the forgotten username link on the login screen.
Also you could look through your emails for communications you've had with NOW TV and see if any of these include the correct one, or load the app which you've been watching on and check the settings to see which username is on that.

Once you've got the right one, clicking My Account will show the passes and you can cancel them with a few clicks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've had issues trying to cancel. I will look into this for you and send you an e-mail.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I would like to delete me account