cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've applied a 3 month cinema pass and its disappeared

I bought a 3 month cinema pass from Amazon for £25 and applied it without a problem when it was delivered. I then noticed on my bank statement that £9.99 had been taken from my account. On checking my NOWTV account the voucher has disappeared without explanation or refund. First disappointment in a year, but after leaving NOWTV feedback to phone me back I got nothing. Second disappointment. NOWTV difficult to contact. Third disappointment
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Sounds as if the code didn't apply correctly so you should be able to enter it again (make sure you go through all the steps when entering until it confirms). 

However you you may want to have a word with live chat first to see if they'd be willing to refund you the charge for your current month. There is no telephone support for NOW TV, but you can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or expand the Anything Else section)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I always get an email confirming any passes I’ve activated check your email to see if you got one then you have proof if you didn’t get one then the pass wasn’t activated correctly.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I only seem to get an email notification of applying a voucher code to my account for sports passes only.

Never received an email confirmation for either an entertainment or cinema voucher codes added to my account (must have applied over 30 vouchers now since joining NowTV), which i have made the NowTV Team aware of.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I only seem to get an email notification of applying a voucher code to my account for sports passes only.

Never received an email confirmation for either an entertainment or cinema voucher codes added to my account (must have applied over 30 vouchers now since joining NowTV), which i have made the NowTV Team aware of.

Interesting, I always do.  I have my broadband with sky so use my skyid don’t know if that makes a difference.  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Suppose that is a possibility, i did ask the NowTV Team if they could look into this further and make the necessary changes to their email notification system.

Wondering if other non Sky ID users like me are getting an email confirmation after applying either an entertainment, cinema or kids voucher to their account ?

ukbobboy
Legend

@schnapps @Anonymous User

Hi Guys

You know, just like Schnapps, I have only received a confirmation receipt for one sports and one cinema pass since I joined Now TV back in 2014.

However, that in itself is no biggie because I always take a screen print of my accepted pass once applied, that's my receipt.

Later.

UK Bob