cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm confused - Signed up with 3 month pass - Can't enter Voucher got with box

Hi,

I bought a Now TV box with a 2 month Cinema Pass and as a new customer signed up. Didn't bother with a trial as thought the offer at saving money to sign up straight off for 3 monhts was a good one so took that. However, I now cannot enter the voucher I got with the box as it says a voucher is already applied. 

So, when will I be able to enter the voucher, and will it still be valid? The account currently says the next payment of £9.99 will be taken on 21st April - so do I enter after that and then it will activate at before the next £9.99 is taken? Or enter before? I though I would just be able to add so I had 5 months, but it seems I can;t.

Yours, confused.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Dont worry everything is fine. Because you signed up with the 3 month offer deal on the website that is currently applied to your account. The system won't let you apply your 2 month voucher until you are in the last 30 days of your current offer (that's the way the system is set up ) so just keep your code somewhere safe and then at the beginning of April come back (make a note on your calendar so you don't forget) and you should have now trouble applying the code. It will then kick in on 21st April when your current offer ends.

Dont worry the codes are valid for 12 months so it won't expire before then.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Dont worry everything is fine. Because you signed up with the 3 month offer deal on the website that is currently applied to your account. The system won't let you apply your 2 month voucher until you are in the last 30 days of your current offer (that's the way the system is set up ) so just keep your code somewhere safe and then at the beginning of April come back (make a note on your calendar so you don't forget) and you should have now trouble applying the code. It will then kick in on 21st April when your current offer ends.

Dont worry the codes are valid for 12 months so it won't expire before then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Brilliant, thanks for the quick reply.

Steve.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User you're welcome, enjoy the movies! 🙂