cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a pass when I meant to add a 4 months code can I get a refund ?

Hi there I was trying to set up a second account for my son and instead of letting me put in the code for my 4 month pass it has just charged my credit card .

Can i get this refunded and use my pass instead ?

10 REPLIES 10
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act. So you'll need to directly contact a NOW TV representative.

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

By-the-way. In-case you were not aware... Your NOW TV subscription permits you to register up-to four NOW TV playback devices onto one NOW TV account and view on up-to two NOW TV playback devices at the same time.

And it's also adviseable to set-up a 'Payment PIN' code on your NOW TV account in order to prevent others from purchasing additional NOW TV services without your consent!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They did it to me not 9nce but last week I put a voucher on on the 11-4-17 then on the 13-4-17 nowtv took my last £10 I spent days trying but no on one cares
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

If you've been incorrectly charged you should contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility (see my post above). If they have made a mistake they will sort it out for you.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You have taken £9.99 again this month & im still waiting for last months to be refunded I put a 2 month movie pass on I shouldn't need to buy another till June it's so unfair I want my money returned or I'm not keeping quite how your charging people twice I know it's not just me. I don't earn a lot & I don't see why I am the target of your get rich off poor people I want my money back you now owe me £19.98 no I can't go to live chat you cut the feed before I finish typing every time off my iPhone not everyone has a laptop or pad. I will expose this scam your doing I sent all relevant documents to you the pass number the receipt last month & I've waited patiently for a refund and then today you took my last £10 I went to get electric & no funds in my bank how is this fair
Please answer my email do not ignore me.
Charlie Howe

Sent from my iPhone
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all 'account' related issues (such as, NOW TV account removal/card details removal and refunds) are subject to the Data Protection Act, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've done all of that last month but I only write 3 words & the live chat gets cut I'm not a fast typer & ive rang & went to the library but it gets me nothing
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Have you actually 'officially' cancelled your NOW TV subscriptions via your 'My Account'? If so you would have received a confirmation email from NOW TV.

Sufficed to say, if you don't 'officially' cancel your NOW TV subscriptions they will 'roll-over' and you will contine to be charged...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I cancelled it before & they emailed me & said without an up to date debit card I could not have nowtv & I also do pay kidstv with the bank so I'm stuck!! I think this is a Martin Lewis case I feel like when I get a step closer they block me again it's cost me £35 for 2 months tv I may as well give up & stick with Netflix it's says no subscription but it's a lie & they just take it from my account on different dates
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
..I also do pay kidstv with the bank so I'm stuck!! 

That's not possible @Anonymous User because NOW TV only offer payments to them from valid debit or credit cards!

Which also means that if you don't have a valid debit or credit card registered against your NOW TV account, it's impossible for NOW TV to issue you with a refund...