cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SJUK77
Advocate

I can't find the Sky store

Help. Until recently I was regularly renting new releases through the Sky store. Since the format change, I can't find the store at all. Am I being thick or can you no longer rent through now tv?

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: I can't find the Sky store

@SJUK77 wrote:

Help. Until recently I was regularly renting new releases through the Sky store. Since the format change, I can't find the store at all. Am I being thick or can you no longer rent through now tv?

Hi @SJUK77

I assume you're using now TV box? It sounds as if the interface change has confused you

You should be able to find sky store in the my apps section on the main menu.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

7 Replies
commanda6 Legend 5
Legend 5

@SJUK77 wrote:

Hi @SJUK77

I assume you're using now TV box? It sounds as if the interface change has confused you

You should be able to find sky store in the my apps section on the main menu.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

SJUK77
Advocate

Thank you. I was just being thick! Obviously change is not my forte. Thanks again

0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

@SJUK77 does the Sky Store button on your remote not work any more?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
@SJUK77 does the Sky Store button on your remote not work any more?

Good question...

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

0 Thanks
artesea Legend 5
Legend 5

How about instead of patronising the customers you might consider that their remote may not have a Sky Store button? 

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Good point...

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •

0 Thanks
4268 Legend 5
Legend 5

Someone got out of bed the wrong side today ....

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor

Chat are open 8am to Midnight:

Contact Now...

0 Thanks