cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't find the Sky store

Help. Until recently I was regularly renting new releases through the Sky store. Since the format change, I can't find the store at all. Am I being thick or can you no longer rent through now tv?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Help. Until recently I was regularly renting new releases through the Sky store. Since the format change, I can't find the store at all. Am I being thick or can you no longer rent through now tv?

Hi @Anonymous User

I assume you're using now TV box? It sounds as if the interface change has confused you

You should be able to find sky store in the my apps section on the main menu.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I assume you're using now TV box? It sounds as if the interface change has confused you

You should be able to find sky store in the my apps section on the main menu.

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you. I was just being thick! Obviously change is not my forte. Thanks again

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User does the Sky Store button on your remote not work any more?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
@Anonymous User does the Sky Store button on your remote not work any more?

Good question...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How about instead of patronising the customers you might consider that their remote may not have a Sky Store button? 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Good point...

Legend 5
Legend 5

Someone got out of bed the wrong side today ....
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.