cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am paying Sky already for their Cinema & other channels.....

I am paying Sky TV already for their Cinema & other channels for my main TV....so the 'Free Cinema ticket'  is not a benefit to me. However I want to use the NOWTV box to access all the other channels, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 etc..via a smaller TV.  How do I cancel the 'Cinema trial' package so that I will not be charged when the offer runs out?  Can I have the NOWTV box without any Sky add-ons? .....as my prime reason for the box was for the BBC and other channels I've mentioned. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

However I want to use the NOWTV box to access all the other channels, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 etc..via a smaller TV.  How do I cancel the 'Cinema trial' package so that I will not be charged when the offer runs out?  Can I have the NOWTV box without any Sky add-ons? .....as my prime reason for the box was for the BBC and other channels I've mentioned. Thank you.

Via a browser, just go to my account (top right) ->  my passes and if you click on the little arrow at the bottome of the Cinema pass the cancel button appears.  Then keep saying you want to cancel (maybe three times) until  it finally cancels everything.

Yes you can have the box without Now TV and Sky Sports News and Sky Store and just have the freeview channels (with the new box provided you stick an aerial in) and all the catch up services.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unless you are part way through your Sky contract, you may find it cheaper (using vouchers) to stay with Now and cancel Sky for cinema. However to cancel just go to passes within "my account" and click cancel. Follow through attempts to get you to stay until you get an email confirmation 

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for your advice. I have done exactly what you have suggested....and I have received confirmation that my Sky Cinema Pass is cancelled. I am using the NOW TV box to watch BBCi and others whilst on a small TV in ky garage whilst exercising. I watch Sky Movies on my larger main TV. I am really impressed with the other channels I can still view. Thanks for your helpful response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

However I want to use the NOWTV box to access all the other channels, BBC, ITV, Channel 4 etc..via a smaller TV.  How do I cancel the 'Cinema trial' package so that I will not be charged when the offer runs out?  Can I have the NOWTV box without any Sky add-ons? .....as my prime reason for the box was for the BBC and other channels I've mentioned. Thank you.

Via a browser, just go to my account (top right) ->  my passes and if you click on the little arrow at the bottome of the Cinema pass the cancel button appears.  Then keep saying you want to cancel (maybe three times) until  it finally cancels everything.

Yes you can have the box without Now TV and Sky Sports News and Sky Store and just have the freeview channels (with the new box provided you stick an aerial in) and all the catch up services.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

To follow on from what @Anonymous User has said...

Cancelling your NOW TV subscription(s) has to be done officially via your NOW TV account. And has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.

So check your spam 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for your advice too. I have done exactly what you have suggested....and I have received confirmation that my Sky Cinema Pass is cancelled. I am using the NOW TV box to watch BBCi and others whilst on a small TV in my garage whilst exercising. I watch Sky Movies on my larger main TV. I am really impressed with the other channels I can still view. Thanks for your helpful response.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks for your advice too. I have done exactly what you have suggested....and I have received confirmation that my Sky Cinema Pass is cancelled. I am using the NOW TV box to watch BBCi and others whilst on a small TV in ky garage whilst exercising. I watch Sky Movies on my larger main TV. I am really impressed with the other channels I can still view. Thanks for your helpful response.